- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.
Xena sketches and picture via Sketch Dailies. I spent too much time coloring one of these haha orz. She’s too fun to draw, perhaps I’ll finish some of the others / do more if I have time.
Alex drew Xena. ALEX AHAD DREW XENA AND SO MUCH ZENA *ZENA YODELING INTENSIFIES*
closing Apr 27 w/ reception 4-6p:
“Doomed to Win, Paintings from the Early 80’s”
A.I.R. Gallery, 111 Front St, Brooklyn, NY (#228)
in collaboration with Accola Griefen
Bee’s early 80s paintings examine gender roles through a potent synthesis of competing modes of figurative representation, along with provocative art historical and pop cultural allusions. The show’s title comes from a 1983 work, Doomed to Win, which, like many of Bee’s recent paintings, is based on a film still, in this case a 1931 film of the same name. While the original still features a boxer hemmed in by a male manager and referee, Bee’s composition re-imagines the scene with a female protagonist. Addressing the generation of women between the second and third wave of feminism in the United States, Mira Schor writes: “Doomed to Win… is eerily predictive of generation 2.5’s complex role and the endurance that it may need for the fight: the anxious but tough young fighter in a pink dress will need all the strength and help she can get.”
The Dirty Pair: Run from the Future #1 (Adam Hughes variant) Dark Horse
Streetartist @_Hego has completed the first ever wheatpasted mural of an Indigenous serviceman, Alfred Cameron jnr (1890-1949), a descendent of the Temprominjirie and Milmanjirie clans of the Coorong in South Australia) on the outside of the Aboriginal Housing Company’s building at the Block in Redfern.
Cameron who was 24 years old when he enlisted in 1914 saw action in the middle east and served in the 1st Light Horse brigade. The mural is ready just in time for the eighth Coloured Diggers Anzac Day march and service in Redfern, to honour Australia’s unsung war heroes on Friday.
The Redfern commemorative service and Coloured Diggers march starts at 1.45pm after the main Sydney march. The march will proceed from Redfern Park along Redfern, Lawson and Eveleigh streets to the Redfern Community Centre.
That’s how all women should feel about their body.
holy fuck kat denning’s boobs tho
Sorry but I will reblog this every time I see it because it is just too accurate not to.
ladies, if a guy doesn’t eat pussy but still expects to get his dick sucked… laugh right in his face. leave the room in the midst of your laughter. go home while laughing. keep laughing for the rest of your life. never stop laughing.
Let’s play “Never Have I Ever”. Cross out all of the things that you have done. You might just see that there are people just like you out there.
- Never have I ever kissed a girl.
Never have I ever kissed a boy.
Never have I ever received/given a blowjob, hand job, eating out.
Never have I ever had sex.
Never have I ever fallen in love.
- Never have I ever cheated on someone.
Never have I ever been cheated on.
Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
Never have I ever done something illegal.
Never have I ever gotten wasted.
- Never have I ever used an illegal drug.
Never have I ever snuck out.
Never have I ever stolen something.
Never have I ever vandalized something.
- Never have I ever lost a family member due to death.
- Never have I ever been in a life or death situation.
- Never have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever been fired from a job.
Never have I ever been kept up at night due to guilt.
Never have I ever laughed so hard I cried.
- Never have I ever been abused physically.
Never have I ever cried myself to sleep.
Never have I ever wished that I was someone else.
Never have I ever wanted to kill myself.
- Never have I ever tried to kill myself.
Never have I ever felt like an outcast.
- Never have I ever wanted to do something just so I would fit in.
Never have I ever ruined my friendship with someone.
Never have I ever had a friend leave me for other people.
Never have I ever been kicked out of a friend group.
Never have I ever wanted to fuck one of my friends.
- Never have I ever been friendless.
Never have I ever failed a test.
Never have I ever cut class.
Never have I ever had to eat alone.
Never have I ever failed a course.
- Never have I ever been suspended.
Never have I ever received detention.
Never have I ever dropped out of school.
so the duke and duchess of cambridge have been touring australia and they’ve had aboriginal performances (traditional and not), visited uluru, among other things and it just rubs me so much the wrong way.
we don’t even learn about aboriginal culture and history in school….